Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Business Unit: Change & Delivery
Location: Flexible, ideally Gosforth/Glasgow
Salary: Starting from £33,000 - £49,000 per annum DOE
Location: Flexible, ideally Gosforth/Glasgow
Contract Type: Permanent
In our quest to make things better, we never stop looking at how every bit of banking works. We sweat the small stuff, because we know it makes a big difference for our customers. But at the heart of this are our people – who we couldn’t do without. Our bold and brilliant colleagues who bring their A game every single day. The question is – are you ready to bring yours?
Disrupt the status quo. It’s a simple statement that tells you everything about our ambition. It’s about thinking what money could be, instead of what it’s always been. Thinking this way gives us so many opportunities to make our customers happier. We’re not like other banks – and we want you to help us be even more exceptional.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is highly motivated and is actively looking for their next permanent career challenge. You'll work closely with your Project Manager, Senior BAs and stakeholders to deliver a robust, well defined vision of our future needs and create just the right level of documentation including business process maps/ user stories, to keep working at pace.
Day to day you'll:
• Take the lead - Understand the business problem/opportunity, ensuring that the rationale for undertaking the Project is clear and worthwhile
• Produce a business analysis plan with key milestone activities
• Assess options and considers the business impact for innovative business solutions
• Have the ability to depict, re-design and develop business processes and procedures including involvement in Risk Analysis
• Work with internal / external stakeholders and suppliers to establish requirements/user stories and define acceptance criteria
• Identify risks of recommended solutions and proposes ways to manage those risks
• Ensure traceability between agreed requirements and the completed design
• Support / lead implementation/roll out planning and activities
• Support the development of a BA Community by coaching and mentoring BA’s and creating a sharing/learning culture by taking the lead
• Act in accordance with regulatory body requirements as appropriate
We'd love it if you had:
• Experience of business analysis delivering quality artefacts on budget and on time
• Evidence of excellent understanding and application of a range of business analysis techniques and change methodologies, specifically Agile ways of working
• Experience of working at all stages within a standard project lifecycle
• Ability to manage relationships with business partners and 3rd parties
• The ability to think strategically and deliver pragmatically
Sound good? Apply now!
RED HOT Rewards
• A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
• Private Medical Insurance - with the option to extend to family members.
• Pension! A market leading pension – we’ll top up your contributions too.
• Flexible benefits – customise your rewards to work for you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at email@example.com or HRUKRecruitment@cybg.com
Point to note…
At the minute, depending on which team you are joining, lots of us are working from home. This is something that may change over time, and if so, we will come together in one of our hub locations, giving you the chance to meet your new colleagues in person. We will of course, make sure you have the IT equipment to access our systems and to interact digitally with your new team and colleagues, but we thought it best to let you know this in advance, so you can make sure you are set up to work safely and productively. If you have any questions on this let us know!
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.