Job Title: CX Insight Manager
Business Unit: Brand
Location: Glasgow or Gosforth
Basic Salary: £33,000 - £49,000
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Customer Experience Insight Manager Wanted!
Disrupt the status quo. It’s a simple statement that tells you everything about our ambition. It’s about thinking what money could be, instead of what it’s always been. Thinking this way gives us so many opportunities to make our customers happier. We’re not like other banks – and we want you to help us be even more exceptional.
Within the Insight and Planning team, we’re looking for smart, ambitious, energetic individuals who want to come with us on this journey.
The successful individual for this role will ideally be customer obsessed, with a passion for identifying insight driven actions focused at improving Brand, customer experience (CX) and advocacy.
What is the role about?
The Customer Experience Insight Manager is a key member of the Insight & Planning Team and is responsible for identifying and developing action-orientated insights from research, benchmarking and customer experience (‘CX’) feedback surveys and listening posts (including complaints, social listening, etc). This is in addition to formulating corrective measures to reduce customer pain points and improve the customer experience (‘CX’) and advocacy as well as improving Virgin Money Brand salience and equity.
Here’s what you’ll be doing ..
• Leveraging research, benchmarks, CX feedback, customer complaints data and other listening posts to identify root causes and opportunities to improve the customer service offering
• Proactively communicating in tandem with the CX Improvement managers change recommendations to colleagues and partners
• Informing and influencing the Bank’s strategy on complaint handling and wider customer experience issues
• Preparing and delivering regular Insight updates at Enterprise, CCEO and journey levels, that focus on what's most important for customers' experiences and business success, prioritising efforts on those areas that impact customer experience the most
• Contributing to the definition and refinement of key customer experiences with the use of Customer Journey Mapping techniques and other methods to align them with the CX Strategy; working in collaboration with CCEO to define required corrective measures
• Managing a measurement model framework that links up CX metrics with top of Bank metrics
• Developing and implementing a customer closeness programme that brings colleagues closer to customers through sharing of experiences, customer stories, improvement case studies
• Utilising learnings from global best practice on CX delivery, including, but not limited to use of CX toolkit, customer journey mapping, KPMG Nunwood's 6 pillars of customer experience excellence to encourage improvement
• Supporting and contributing to a culture of celebration of great experience delivery through the identification of great practice that have a positive impact for the customer, by sharing and deploying where possible, best in class examples and bringing the customer to life.
• Employing strong and established influencing skills with both executive and senior internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborating with Compliance, Regulatory Risk and Audit teams to demonstrate the corrective actions being taken around complaint analysis (in line with DISP requirements) and the regulatory framework.
To be brilliant you must..
• Be a strong advocate for the customer with experience in developing and embedding strong consumer insights from continuous data, consumer research, customer complaints data analysis and other listening posts
• Have knowledge of the regulatory regime applying to customer complaints within a financial services environment
• Proven ability to analyse and assess large volumes of complex information using a range of tools including Access, Excel, SAS, BOXI, CFM analysis tool
• Skills in developing strategic research plans to meet business objectives
• In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Understanding of the key operational issues in a customer facing environment.
• Project management skills
• Proven coaching skills
• In-depth understanding of customer experience delivery and continuous improvement methodologies
• Degree level qualification, professional qualification preferred (ideally CX certification)
• Ideally previous complaints management experience
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the To be brilliant section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don’t let that put you off applying, we’d love to hear from you!
Inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong, and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
RED HOT Rewards
- A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
- Private Medical Insurance - with the option to extend to family members.
- Pension! A market leading pension – we’ll top up your contributions too.
- Flexible benefits – customise your rewards to work for you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or HRUKRecruitment@cybg.com
Point to note…
At the minute, depending on which team you are joining, lots of us are working from home. This is something that may change over time, and if so, we will come together in one of our hub locations, giving you the chance to meet your new colleagues in person. We will of course, make sure you have the IT equipment to access our systems and to interact digitally with your new team and colleagues, but we thought it best to let you know this in advance, so you can make sure you are set up to work safely and productively. If you have any questions on this let us know!
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.