Business Unit: Customer Experience
Salary Range: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
Yes, we’re a Bank, but we like to think we do things differently
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Sounding good?
Jessica, our Coventry Store Manager and her awesome team are looking for a new member to join her team.
Our Customer Consultants (we like to call them VM Hosts) are the face of Virgin Money and have a crucial role to play, delivering a heartfelt service to our customers daily. This could be face to face by providing cash and digital solutions or speaking to customers over the phone helping them with their queries. No two days are ever the same.
So, do you have a great personality, amazing attitude and a passion for helping others? If so, we’re looking for people just like you!
Not only do we look after our customers, but we also look after you too. We’re transforming how we work, offering our colleagues more choice, control and flexibility to live and work how they choose with A Life More Virgin.
We also ensure you get all this too: (And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!)
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Welcoming our wonderful customers to the Store
- Supporting customers with their cash and transactional needs
- Helping our customers use digital services, educating them to the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking
- Having great conversations to understand customers and showcase our products and services and how they can be of benefit
- Working with awesome colleagues across our Stores and offices so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice
- You’ll be an ambassador for Virgin Money, showcasing the amazing work we do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community
We’re committed to helping you be the best. This means we’re not asking you to have any specific experience for this role – we just need you to put customers at the heart of everything you do and help us disrupt and make a difference. The following attributes would give you a great start:
- An amazing can-do attitude
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to our customers
- A natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up-and-coming technology news
If this sounds like the job for you, get clicking that ‘Apply Now’ button
Got any questions or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our careers team at email@example.com.
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.