Business Unit: Customer Experience – Stores Network
Salary Range: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE + Red Hot benefits
Get ready to Live a Life More Virgin
Yes, we’re a Bank, but we like to think we do things differently
Our Customer Consultants are the face and voice of Virgin Money and have a crucial role to play, delivering a heartfelt service to our customers daily. This could be face to face by providing cash and digital solutions or speaking to customers over the phone helping them with their queries. No two days are ever the same.
Alison, our Northampton Store Manager and her awesome team are looking for a new member to join them permanently.
So, do you have a great personality, amazing attitude and a passion for helping others? If so, we’re looking for people just like you!
Not only do we look after our customers, but we also look after you too. We’re transforming how we work, offering our colleagues more choice, control and flexibility to live and work how they choose with A Life More Virgin.
We also ensure you get all this too: (And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!)
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Up to five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Welcoming our wonderful customers to the Store
- Supporting customers with their cash and transactional needs
- Helping our customers use digital services, educating them to the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking
- Having great conversations to understand customers and showcase our products and services and how they can be of benefit
- Working with awesome colleagues across our Stores and Digital Experience centre so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice either in person or by telephone
- You’ll be an ambassador for Virgin Money, showcasing the amazing work we do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community
We’re committed to helping you be the best. This means we’re not asking you to have any specific experience for this role – we just need you to put customers at the heart of everything you do and help us disrupt and make a difference. The following attributes would give you a great start:
- An amazing can-do attitude
- Some experience or a passion for wanting to work within a customer service environment and a desire to deliver a brilliant service to customers
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to our customers
- A natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up-and-coming technology news
If this sounds like the job for you, get clicking that ‘Apply Now’ button
Feeling insatiably curious about this role? Apply as soon as you can. If we’re lucky to receive a lot of interest, we may close the advert early and would hate you to miss out.
We're all about helping you Live A Life More Virgin, so happy to talk flexible working with you.
Say hello to Virgin Money
We’re making great strides towards achieving our ambition of becoming the UK’s best digital bank. As a full-service digital bank with a heritage stretching back over 180 years, we`re a workforce to be reckoned with. We're putting the full power of our experience behind disruptive ideas that reinvent the role a bank plays in people's lives. We strive to create positive experiences for our millions of customers and our purpose, ‘Making You Happier About Money’, underpins everything we do. We believe in doing banking differently, innovating and working together to make a real difference. Join us and Live a Life More Virgin that empowers you with choice and flexibility in how you work.
Be yourself at Virgin Money
Our purpose is to make people happier about money, this means seeing and feeling the world as our customers do by creating a workforce that reflects the rich diversity of our customers and communities. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where colleagues feel safe and inspired to contribute, speak up and be heard.
As a Disability Confident Leader, we're committed to removing any obstacles to inclusion. If you need any reasonable adjustments or support making your application, contact our Talent Acquisition team email@example.com
Now the legal bit
Living A Life More Virgin allows our colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it), but we'll need you to confirm you have the right to work in the UK.
If you're successful in securing a role with us, there are some checks you need to complete before starting. These include credit and criminal record checks and three years' worth of satisfactory references. If the role is part of the Senior Manager Regime and Certification Regime, it requires enhanced pre-employment checks – we'll ask for six years of regulatory references, and once in the role, you'll be subject to periodic employment checks.