Job Title: Business Adviser
Business Unit: Customer Experience - Business
Location: UK Wide- Remote
Salary: £17,290 -£22,920 per annum DOE
Market Ref: £19,100
Contract Type: Permanent Full and Part Time considered
What’s it like working at the trendiest bank around? Well, to start with we’re not like other banks (boring, bland, and predictable) so working with us is challenging, exciting and unlike anywhere you’ve worked before. If you’ve got the ambition, the initiative, and that little something extra, let’s talk.
We are looking Business Adviser’s to join our Business Direct telephony team. If you are passionate about customer service and helping customers with all their business banking needs this might be the role for you!
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to provide a best in class, tailored made experience to our small business customers. But don’t worry, we will coach, support and encourage you to develop the skills you need.
Here’s what you’ll be doing …
- Providing a fantastic customer experience, you will be the first point of contact for prospective and existing customers.
- Providing professional and personable service for customers at all times, taking ownership of queries and requests.
- Having meaningful conversations with our customers, you will identify their needs and introduce the right products and services that will benefit them.
- Contributing to the team's overall business objectives, in particular, supporting and educating our customers on our digital proposition.
- Maintaining and demonstrating high degrees of data quality and accuracy
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are always adhered to.
There are a few essentials you need to bring ….
- A genuine passion for customer service and willingness to go the extra mile in order to ensure a brilliant customer experience
- Good organisational and administrative skills, ensuring all tasks are complete within required timescales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to continually broaden your knowledge and share best practices with your team
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures to ensure we keep the Bank and our customers safe
It’s a bonus, but not essential if you have …
- Previous financial and/or call centre experience.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the There are a few essentials you need to bring section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don’t let that put you off applying, we’d love to hear from you!
RED HOT Rewards
- A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
- Private Medical Insurance - with the option to extend to family members.
- Pension! A market leading pension – we’ll top up your contributions too.
- Flexible benefits – customise your rewards to work for you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or HRUKRecruitment@cybg.com
Point to note…
At the minute, depending on which team you are joining, lots of us are working from home. This is something that may change over time, and if so, we will come together in one of our hub locations, giving you the chance to meet your new colleagues in person. We will of course, make sure you have the IT equipment to access our systems and to interact digitally with your new team and colleagues, but we thought it best to let you know this in advance, so you can make sure you are set up to work safely and productively. If you have any questions on this let us know!
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.