Business Unit / Team: Group Customer Experience
Salary range: £30,4000 - £45,600 DOE + red-hot benefits
Location: Remote with at least 1 day per week in the Leeds or Gosforth office
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Let’s get growing
Our Risk Operations business continues to support customers and we’re passionate about making customers happier about money. We need more talented individuals to help us transform our business. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Collections & Recoveries Insights Analyst to join our team and focus on driving data led decisions to be at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll be doing…
• Deliver purposeful and insightful MI and supporting commentary on performance within Risk Operations.
• Interpret these results, identifying, understanding and highlighting any key trends.
• Provide input into the scoping, design, development and implementation of Collections and Recoveries insight strategies.
• Become an expert in the data you use, becoming the first point of contact for any business queries.
• Convert large datasets into clear insights.
Promote and represent the team in cross-business projects and meetings.
• Put customers at the heart of all decision making.
We need you to have…
• Previous exposure to coding (SAS, Oracle SQL, Python, R), summarising and presenting large datasets or experience with data visualisation tools like Power BI or Tableau.
• Experience producing MI and Insight relating to operational teams and performance
• A strong analytical mind, a self-starter, and a willingness to learn and develop.
• Excellent numerical skills, be able to demonstrate the ability to clearly present the facts, and interpret data incisively
• Comfortable interacting at all levels with the business.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
It’s a bonus if you have but not essential…
• A Degree in Mathematical, Economic, or Science discipline that would be great.
Red Hot Rewards
• Generous holidays - 38.5 days annual leave (including bank holidays and prorated if part-time) plus the option to buy more
• Up to five extra paid well-being days per year
• 20 weeks paid, gender-neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
• Market-leading pension and free private medical cover
• Flexible benefits include Cycle to Work, wellness and health assessments, and critical illness
• Ability to work anywhere in the UK (where the role allows)
And there's no waiting around, you'll enjoy these benefits from day one.
Feeling insatiably curious about this role? Apply as soon as you can. If we’re lucky to receive a lot of interest, we may close the advert early and would hate you to miss out.
We're all about helping you Live a Life More Virgin, so happy to talk flexible working with you.
Say hello to Virgin Money
We’re making great strides towards achieving our ambition of becoming the UK’s best digital bank. As a full-service digital bank with a heritage stretching back over 180 years, we`re a workforce to be reckoned with. We're putting the full power of our experience behind disruptive ideas that reinvent the role a bank plays in people's lives. We strive to create positive experiences for our millions of customers and our purpose, ‘Making You Happier About Money’, underpins everything we do. We believe in doing banking differently, innovating and working together to make a real difference. Join us and Live a Life More Virgin that empowers you with choice and flexibility in how you work.
Be yourself at Virgin Money
Our purpose is to make people happier about money, this means seeing and feeling the world as our customers do by creating a workforce that reflects the rich diversity of our customers and communities. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where colleagues feel safe and inspired to contribute, speak up and be heard.
Now the legal bit
Living A Life More Virgin allows our colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it), but we'll need you to confirm you have the right to work in the UK.
If you're successful in securing a role with us, there are some checks you need to complete before starting. These include credit and criminal record checks and three years' worth of satisfactory references. If the role is part of the Senior Manager Regime and Certification Regime, it requires enhanced pre-employment checks – we'll ask for six years of regulatory references, and once in the role, you'll be subject to periodic employment checks.