Business Unit: Group Customer Experience
Location: Remote – work from anywhere within the UK
Salary Range: £20,800 - £26,000 DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
We’ve made good progress on our transformation into a digital bank. From launching new digital propositions for customers to embedding our new colleague proposition - A Life More Virgin, together we’re creating something unique in UK banking. If we are to grow as a digital-first bank, we need to accelerate our digital agenda so it’s a very exciting time to be joining us.
Exciting opportunities exist within our Business Account Opening Team right now. If you're passionate about providing a best in class, tailored based service to our small business customers and supporting our Relationship Managers and are willing to do what it takes to ensure a great customer experience, then read on…
Driven by our purpose we come to work every day for one reason: to make everyone happier about money. The work will be challenging and the deadlines sometimes tough. But when our purpose is combined with the right people, the impact is powerful. Together we can take on challenges and crush them. We pride ourselves in providing customers with a personable and professional service, and we look after our employees to ensure they 'have a voice', giving them genuine support and guidance, enabling them to forge a long term and successful career.
Here’s what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- Ability to work anywhere in the UK (where the role allows)
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!
This Role is about...
Are you looking for a job where you can make a real difference? As an Associate in Business Direct you will provide efficient, highly skilled support to both our Relationship Managers and customers alike and have the ability to foster good relationships. You'll need to focus on developing relationships and meeting customer needs whilst balancing the Bank's risk & reward.
Day To day you will be…
- Supporting our Relationship Managers & Customers with new requests to open – Business Current Accounts, Currency account, Business Savings, TD’s, Client Accounts etc
- Delivering a professional customer experience at all times, ensuring the customer is at the heart of your activities
- Building and mainlining good working relationships
- Maintaining and demonstrating high degrees of data quality and accuracy.
To be brilliant you will bring and be...
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Previous experience of building successful relationships both internally and externally
- A Customer focused approach
- As superb eye for detail to ensure the accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Knowledge of the Bank's policies and procedures.
- A High level of awareness of money laundering, risk assessment and risk management policies and procedures
- A good team player, with a ‘’can do’’ attitude
We would love it if you had...
- Experience of Business Banking.
- Good knowledge of our business products & services
- Best practice knowledge of the UK Banking policies and procedures
- Experience and knowledge of dealing with sanctioned countries
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the ‘To be brilliant’ section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don’t let that put you off applying, we’d love to hear from you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now the legal bit…
Living A Life More Virgin allows our colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it) but we will need to you to confirm you have the Right to Work in the UK.
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.